onsdag den 19. september 2012

ACN - PYRAMID COMPANY?

 ACN - Multilevel Marketing (English version)

Im not good at English but i try to
explain it..

I can understand people are critical of ACN .. I was also in the beginning! Now I have been in ACN for about 8 months and I can only say "IT'S SO NICE"! It was one of my friends who showed me the ACN opportunity and I was very critical about it. I think I wrote to him in a month about the ACN opportunity. finally I thought "why not just try? .." As I said, 28 days to cancel. I got started with ACN .. Already the first month I earned  3750 kr. and it was great money had already earned back so I could not lose it! I'm still in ACN and sin still it is just so cool!

DO YOU THINK ACN IS A PYRAMID COMPANY?

Apple, Google and Microsoft are working within the same industry (Telephony) and the world's 3 richest people working in the same industry: Telephony and is the owner of 3 MLM companies.

ACN Denmark A / S has been in Denmark since 1999, if there had been some tinkering around it. I wonder if the Customs Service and the Commerce and Companies Agency, IT and Telecom Agency, the National Consumer Agency and the Competition Authority had put a stop to it? and I wonder CALLME and Natural Energy'd be working with them?

If you still think it's bullshit .. So just let the opportunity pass you!

-Jonas Madsen                             Jonas-bogoACN@hotmail.com                                 19-09-2012

If you need more information or have any questions about ACN.

contact me at Jonas-bogoACN@hotmail.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar